Your personal data will be used by fabbricadigitale to:
- Manage registration into the site www.multiux.com;
- Post-sales support;
- Management of its customers and, if consent is given, of:
- Marketing and/or promotional operations;
- Sending newsletters or information regarding our activities.
The data shall be processed by both manual and electronic means. As a function of the channel being used to entertain relations with fabbricadigitale s.r.l, processing modalities may include telephone, data communications or mail. The attainment of the purpose in question may also occur by means of data transmission and communication to third parties, meaning such third parties are authorized to process the same data if in charge of developing or providing specific services closely linked to the execution of the contractual rapport (also by means of continuous processing), such as information services companies, outsourcing companies, consultants and freelancers, within compliance with legal provisions regarding data security. Providing the requested data, acquired based on legal obligations closely related to the execution of the relationship, is necessary (since rejecting the request means it is impossible to perform the requested activity) for the completion and execution of the contract/service.
With regards to the processing of the aforementioned data, the Controller, based on the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), has the right to obtain, without delay, from fabbricadigitale s.r.l.:
- The confirmation of existence of personal data concerning you, and the communication, in an intelligible manner, of the same data and their source, as well as the logic on which the data is held;
- The cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of processed data in violation of the law;
- Updates, rectification or, if the user deems it appropriate, integration of the data.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you.
To exercise your rights according to GDPR, you may write to email@example.com
The data Controller is:
fabbricadigitale s.r.l. VAT number: 01214800193
Tel.: +39 0375 284600 Fax: +39 02 57760002
To exercise your rights under GDPR, the interested party must submit a written request to: fabbricadigitale s.r.l
Fax: +39 02 57760002