MultiUx Ethical Wall is a software which manages Lync real-time communication routes. It is able to control the information exchange security, avoiding the improper use, and improving the effectiveness of the real-time collaboration.
Ethical Wall for Lync is compatible with Lync 2013 & Lync 2010 (features may change depending on Lync Server version).
Ethical Wall for Lync is a Microsoft certified product Ready for Lync 2013.
- Define rules among different types of end-points:
- Internal user
- Federated user
- Skype user New!
- Group New!
- AD Group
- Organizational Unit
- Federated Domain
- Telephone number (Enterprise Voice)
- Any (*)
- Define direction of allowed/denied communications.
- Define allowed/denied workload among end-points:
- Instant Messaging
- Audio/Video Lync call (VoIP)
- Audio call (Enterprise Voice - PSTN)
- Media Sharing PC-2-PC
- File Transfer
- Conferencing Invitation
- Media Sharing during conference
- Courtesy Alert:
The Courtesy Alert is an Automatic Service which, through an IM message, warns the user
who is not allowed to communicate/send a file/share documents/etc., that s/he cannot perform the action because of company policies.
- Multiple Courtesy Alert management New!
- Courtesy Alert Message management directly from the interface New!
- Dynamic fields in Courtesy Alert message New!
- Administrate easily from a single point of access:
- Management from a central administration point
- New user-friendly based on HTML5 New!
- Active Directory configurations management directly from the interface (Global Catalog) New!
- Reports New!
- EW Front-End resiliency New!
- Compatibility OS:
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Support for Lync pools / HA / DR architectures.
- No impact on Lync performances.
- Certified by Microsoft “Lync 2013 Ready”.